Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2011 Read Your Name Challenge

Lately I've been wanting to join a challenge that was a little different from your standard, read this many books of this kind or that kind. I wasn't having much luck so I decided to throw one together myself! This is the first challenge I have set up so bear with me! It's not going to be all technical where you have to sign up for this and that. It's just a simple "this will be fun" kind of thing.


I call it the "2011 Read Your Name Challenge". It's really simple! All you have to do is pick out book titles that start with the letters of your name. Can't get any easier than that!
For Example: 
B: Book of Love by Abra Ebner
         R: Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn
                    A: Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
     N: Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
     D: Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
    I: Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

Here are the rules:
1. You don't have to read in the order of your name and you don't have to decide right away which books you want to read.
2. This challenge CAN crossover with other challenges.
3. You can use your first name along with your middle or even your last if you are feeling adventurous.
4. Finish by December 31st, 2011.
5. Have FUN!

Please leave a comment letting me know you have joined the challenge, if you have a blog I would love to see your blog URL attached to the comment! Please add the button to your sidebar and make sure that it links back to this post so others can join the challenge if they wish!


No comments:

Post a Comment