Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cover of the Week

If you are anything like me you LOVE book covers! They are the first thing you see when choosing a book and honestly gorgeous covers have a huge draw. I know there have been plenty of books that I have seen and thought "that cover is amazing I have to have it!". I will admit that a pretty cover doesn't mean that the book will be any good but it sure doesn't hurt. Then again some covers are flat out horrible, dated, ugly, boring...but have wonderful books in them.

Anyways, my cover of the week pick is Mermaid: A Twist on the Classic Tale by Carolyn Turgeon.I have a little bit of a sweet spot for mermaids; watching The Little Mermaid over and over when you're little can do that to ya! But I think this cover would have caught my eye regardless. I mean its beautiful, the shimmering scales, the red hair, and the gorgeous colors! I can't wait for this book to come out on March 3rd! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment